(Community Living Assistance & Support Services)
“CLASS provides home and community based services to people with related conditions as a cost effective alternative to placement in an intermediate care facility for individuals with an intellectual disability or related condition.
A related condition is a disability other than an intellectual disability that affects a person’s ability to function in daily life.” –Resource for DADS Service Providers
CLASS Case Managers:
- can help a person apply to the CLASS program interest list.
Once a person becomes enrolled in the program, CLASS case managers:
- assist individuals with service requests
- work to protect the individual’s rights
- assist individuals exhaust third party resources before using CLASS funds
- work with the individual’s service planning team to coordinate CLASS program services
If you are interested in learning more about the CLASS program you use the button below:
Or call this toll free number: 877-438-5658